how can I pay for a divorce if I have no money?
Every day it breaks my heart to hear men and women express this trapped horror of not even being able to divorce someone who is abusing them. Last week was the last time, I came home and googled my fingers to find these links of legal aid services from across the country. If you are unable to pay for your legal services, please reach out to one of these legal services to find out what you might be entitled to. Each state and each organization has different services so you might have to call a few, but this is a great start. Please help us, if you find that any of these are not legit or give great services please share it with us so we can clean up the list.
Resources for the United States
Resources by State
District of Columbia
- Legal Services of Eastern Michigan
- Legal Services of Northern Michigan
- Michigan’s Criminal Defense Resource Center
- Central Virginia Legal Aid Society
- Legal Aid Society of Eastern Virginia
- Legal Services of Northern Virginia
- Southwest Virginia Legal Aid Society
- Virginia Legal Aid Society