Learning you have been the victim of a narcissist can shatter everything you hold dear, your sense of security and the truths you believed are probably in a tailspin. Our minds begin to play tricks on us and we learn our lives were a lie and we start to question everything.
How are you doing? Are you walking around in a fog, mixed with a mixture of anger, fear, and depression? Because our minds go into a fight, flight or freeze, physical symptoms start to manifest, and you may be in CPTSD.
Our friends and family members just don’t know how to help us anymore and you might feel all alone. There are some great therapists out there, but they generally have limited knowledge of narcissistic abuse, the lies, the completely horrific way they are smearing your name. How do you move on?
Learn the facts, and learn what might happen next because being prepared empowers you.
I base my sessions on what you need, and they are done on zoom. Each session is 50-minutes and I will do my best to give you some next steps, so you can start to feel in control again.
Do you have any of these questions?
- Was s/he a narcissist?
- What just happened?
- What can I expect next?
- Do you have a narcissistic parent or family member and you need to break free, but guilt and old recordings keep your trauma bonded to them?
- Are you ready to heal and just don’t know how to move on? I can help
- Are you divorcing a narcissist and your head is spinning at the lies they are telling about you? I will share with you how can you prepare and ease your fears.
- Maybe you are co-parenting and you are facing struggles no parent should face. You need to be strong for the kids, let’s talk some strategies so you can get through each day.
- Maybe you were doing pretty good, but something just triggered you and the flow of emotions are putting you into a spiral. Let me talk you out of that spiral, learning some great tools to empower yourself.
I understand exactly how you feel because I have been there. I would like to help you get through this time with hope and grace.
Coaching and cancellation policy
Narcissist mother and Narcissistic Sociopaths, abusive ex-boyfriend.
I had a 2-hour counseling session with Tracy. She was respectful to me by being on time for our scheduled call.
She was very easy to communicate with: she was a good listener, she asked good questions, she repeated back to me what she heard me say, and she took notes so she could refer back to an issue, and so we could expand our discussion on a particular subject.
She followed up with a summary email and with homework, which consisted of tasks she would like me to address and accomplish in order for me to expedite my healing. These tasks included self-care, opening the blinds, cleaning my home, getting outside to get exercise in fresh air, and reading two helpful books.
I feel Tracy honestly cares about me and my well-being. She wants me to be successful in my healing.
If you are looking for a counselor who understands what you are going through, and what you have been through, I strongly suggest booking at least one hour with Tracy, then planning on booking sessions in the near future so she can continue working on your action plan of healing.