A lesson of entitlement by a narcissist
a: the state or condition of being entitled: right
b: a right to benefits specified especially by law or contract
c: belief that one is deserving of or entitled to certain privileges
Narcissists believe that they are entitled to anything they want, period. Wanting six people to sleep with while married, is something they are entitled to in their minds. Many victims report financial abuse when dealing with a narcissist and this is due to their entitlement to take, steal and have anything they want.
Entitlement things to consider
- They see it as the world owes them and they will steal, lie, cheat to get what they feel should be theirs.
- Con artists – they are very good at tricking victims to get supply from them – money, sex, admiration
- They choose ‘supply’ that can give them what they need – you fix cars they need that, thanks. You make websites, they need a website then you are a perfect target.
- Family members narcissists bleed money from victims and use the family guilt card
- Most victims lose money to a narcissist
- They might be entitled to your job and they decide to ruin you with a smear campaign so they can take your job
- They take what they want without any concern for who they screw.