Your score on the quiz at this point is in the lower range of 25 - 46.
Based on your score, it seems that you are at the very beginning stages of your journey of recognition and recovery.
You've likely figured out that the person in your life is an abuser in some form, and that they're exhibiting characteristics of a narcissist. You realize that it's not going to get any better, and will likely only get worse. So in order to do what's best for yourself and your children, you'll need more education and a plan.
Are you thinking about what life would be like without your narcissist? Making a decision to leave is not easy and there is much to think about and plan. You need more than just a few resources - you need a plan.
This is a hard time and you may be asking yourself:
- How will I survive?
- I am so afraid of money – how do I plan this?
- Should or stay or should I go?
- I don’t want to make this harder then it has to be on my children, what do I need to know?
- What if the narcissist comes back hoovering?
- I am ashamed to ask for help – how can I not be a burden as I ask for help?
Here are some of the things you’ll need to think about as you create a plan:
- Financial strategies
- How to protect yourself.
- How do avoid being stalked or spied on online.
- How to find people to trust and who can help
- What to gather and keep close in case of emergency.
- And that’s just the beginning…
To make it easier for you (and to help you get out of overwhelm) we can help you!
Create Your Plan! We believe in you. You deserve to be happy.